Thursday, June 10, 2010

Past Due...

















Is a pretty consistent theme in my life. Ask my hubby, I am not known for returning library books on time, or movies to the video store, and of course getting bills sent in on time. I pretty much am a procrastinator, not because I don't won't to get things done, I just like to do them on my own terms :) Anyways, good title for the post b/c I have missed highlighting you all on Elinn's 4 and 5 mos. stats, as well as telling all about our vacation to Disney World, that we have found a nanny to care for our little puffball, etc. etc. And now of course, I will be returning to work next Monday June 14th, let the fun really begin. (Just Kidding of course)!! So, with much further ado, here are the lastest stats:
4 mos.
Height-11 lbs. 1/2 oz.
Weight- 25 1/4 in.
5 mos.
Height- 25 1/2 in.
Weight- 12 lbs. 4 oz.

We also had our first scare with puffers this past Monday. We had to take her to the ER for respitory distress due to croup. They did admit her and she was given steroids to assist in lessening the complications on her breathing. The also monitored her oxygen and heart rate levels for 24 hours before releasing her. She additionally has ear infections in both ears, poor little things :( She definitely was not her normal cheerful self, as she is one of the happiest little babies I know, and she is an absolute sweetheart.

In other news, our trip to Disney was lots of fun, minus the heat and crowds!! The monkey loved every ride and I think we lost track of how many times we road Snow White's scary adventure after our 3rd day at the Magic Kingdom. It took us until our 4th visit before we moved away from the Adventureland section of the park. Here are a few pics of the girls, from Easter, and some more recent shots. Enjoy, I will be back soon to share a few from our trip!!

1 comment:

Hall's said...

Past Due, but oh so cute:) Glad Elinn is doing better! Good luck on Monday, I will be thinking of you:)