Random Questions asked to the Monkey and her Responses:
1. Favorite Color- Pink and Purple
2. Her Best Friend- E- Bear and Katy
3. Favorite Toy- Polly Pockets
4. Favorite Food- Pasta
5. Favorite Drink- Water and Apple Juice
6. Favorite TV Show- Barack Obama
7. Favorite Movie- Princess Diaries
8. Favorite thing to do with Mommy- Build a tower out of legos
9. Favorite thing to do with Daddy- Build a tower
10. Favorite Snack- Fruit Snacks
11. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go- Pizza Hut
12. Favorite Cereal- Cheerios
13. Who do you miss right now- Mimi and Umpa, Cece & Poe
14. Favorite Game- Candy Land
15. What do you want to be when you grow-up-TinkerBell
16. Favorite Nickname- BoBo
17. Favorite Sport- Skateboarding
18. Favorite Word- Gross A-Roo (From Punky Brewster)
19. What will you do this summer- play in the water with Cookie and play with Spiderman and Princesses. Cookie can have the boys and I can have the princesses.
20. Favorite thing Mommy says- Ummm Monkey Moo
21. Favoite thing Daddy says- Hey Punky Brewster
22. Favorite thing to do with MiMi and Umpa- play Polly Pockets with them
23. Favorite thing to do with CeCe and Poe- go to the store and get a new Polly Pocket
24. Favorite thing to do with Mag- Play with Kitchen and make food
25. Favorite thing to do with Cookie and Ms. Bee- Pretend were going to the store to get food, and letting Bee push the cart for us.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Well we had a wonderful Valentine's at the Hooker household!! Ry and I got to go out for dinner and a movie, while the Monkey got to spend time with her new favorite babysitter Megan on Friday evening. Yesterday, we made our first trip to "Build a Bear" and I must say they have some crazy outfits for those bears. Check out the shot above. We ended the evening with Ry cooking dinner for us and since he is such a good daddy he even painted the monkey's toes so she could sport her new monkey flip flops!! Just want to end the week by sending love out to all of our family and friends. So, Cookie and Berky Bee per your request, check out your special message below. Love you all.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Well we know it's February at this house!! We have made it thru most of the winter without the typical flu or cold infecting Mommy or the Monkey. Only Dad had been our weeble one, with a few stomach bugs... But late last week leave it to me to bring a horrible head cold into our warm home. It started with the sniffles and has now morphed into the Monkey getting Strep Throat and as her Dr. called it Scarlet Fever. Not sure if it is truly the Scarlet Fever of the olden days, but she advised since she has a fever and rash, the strep is doing it's job on her system. She also told us we get to look forward to her skin peeling. Doesn't that sound like fun. Anyways, the Monkey and I have got to spend lots of quality time together watching Season 1 of Punky Brewster, coloring, and creating the best valentines cards yet... The bummer is the weather here has actually warmed up to the 50-60 range and we haven't gotten to enjoy it much. Hopefully, spring is right around the corner. The best part has been how much the monkey loves to cuddle when she is not feeling well and we get to spend time rocking like we used to, who wouldn't enjoy that :) I believe I hear her waking up.... back to mommy duties. I think Daddy is on call tomorrow!