Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I don't feel it....

This morning at breakfast I was sitting with the Monkey and as usual I was trying to quickly get her to eat, put her shoes on, etc. etc. etc. We were having our typical breakfast of choice these days, frozen waffles and a glass of milk. This morning though I didn't put chocolate milk in in her sippy, I put white milk. I figured I was safe since she couldn't see thru the sippy cup and tell her milk was not brown. But you guessed it the Monkey asked, "Is this chocolate milk"? I said yep it sure is. The monkey then states "I don't feel it". I said "Do you mean you don't taste it"? She said "Yea, that is what I said, I don't feel it". One things for sure, I am definitely going to miss our meal time conversations some day!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't feel it....very cute!